T4F (UK) LOCOMOTION COURSE DECEMBER 2017
Thirst4Function 'LOCOMOTION' COURSE (BE) 2-3 DECEMBER 2017
How to assess, treat and train clients and patients to resolve pain and enhance performance in walking, jogging and running.
Super Early Bird Promo (€395 ) starts in september!
What you will learn:
- 2 Full-On days of intensive learning packed FULL of Practical, Actionable content.
- Key biomechanical understanding of human gait.
- A practical system of gait analysis that can be used in the clinic and the gym setting without expensive equipment
- A logical, step by step process, to identify key factors in pain and dysfunction in each individual client or patient.
- Exercise progressions and modifications to increase the envelope of function around locomotor patterns.
- Useful warm up and injury prevention strategies for jogging and running
- A summary of relevant research and most effective treatment strategies for common clinical presentations in walking and running including anterior knee pain, Achilles tendinopathy, plantar fasciitis, lateral knee pain and shin splints
- Food (lunch) & drinks, manual and T4F certification are included.